Monday, June 11, 2012

Wigmore Hall: "Ground" premiere.

It´s been a while, but we, me and my voiceworks group, premiered our piece "Ground: a dialogue study", for 2 singers and 2 trombones, wednesday May 25th at Wigmore Hall.

It went well and we are all pleased. Just being backstage in that building was a great experience, not to mention being on the actual stage. My first feeling, when walking of the stage after having performed it for a decent crowd (great audience by the way), was that I wanted to go back on and perform it again. So at least I had fun conducting it.

At this point it´s hard to look back objectively. Hearing the recording would help a great deal. I do hope we´ll receive it sooner than later.

Now I have less than 4 hours to finish "Penelopeia" for Chroma and write a 1000-2000 word report about "Pan-dora: the uncooperative machine" and the MAXmsp patch I made for it. Better get on that...

No comments: