Thursday, April 18, 2013

Choir festival in Lund, Sweden

Last weekend, 12th-14th of April I went on a trip with my lovely choir to Lund, Sweden where 9 Icelandic choirs from around Europe gathered for their bi-annual festival. Long story short, the concert was extraordinary beautiful and fun, followed by a grand dinner and party.

Here you can see the gathered forces of the 9 choirs, which I was so lucky to get the chance to conduct. Great experience and fun for me as a young conductor.


The Icelandic choirs in Europe

I would like to congratulate the Lund Choir committee formally for a job well done. We, the Icelandic choir in London, will host the next festival in 2015. We´re very excited and have started looking for a venue already.



The Cathedral in Lund. Magnificent venue.

No comments: