Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back in London

Well, Londonland is still the way I left it. And GSMD starts with a blast.

Tomorrow, 1st day of this semester, I have a 1000 word self-reflective essay due (I´ve got 400 words already, so should not be a problem). And then all days this week we have a 5 hour workshop with the London Contemporary Dance School´s postgraduate choreographers (http://www.theplace.org.uk/lcds) for our collaboration project. Whilst this is happening I also have to prepare a near-finished piece for my viola-piano duo by the 18th. Then the final version deadline is on the 30th.

It´s nice to have a busy schedule right away to pick one self up after a long holiday.

In Iceland I bought a 6 CD set "Best Ballet: 100", I´m done with the Tchaikovsky ballets, the Russian Ballets and half-way through the French Ballets. It cant be a bad thing to refresh the classical repertoire for the LCDS collaboration.

Here is my favorite this far: Dance of the Knights from Romeo & Juliet by Prokofiev.



Kær kv. / Best wishes
Helgi

No comments: