Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Electronic contemplations

After a long stay in Stockholm, and living out of a suitcase for the most part, I´ve started longing for my/a workstation.

Since my LHÍ days (iceland academy of the arts) Ive wanted to make more of serious electronic music but never really had the time nor the equipment for it (and been too lazy to really look into what I needed). Over the last year Ive been aquaering what I need litle by litle (both information and equipment):

My MacBook Pro

-Behringer mixer

-Mics

-Novation midi controler


-Launchpad
(Soon to be bought)


-Yamaha CP keyboard

...
and all these combined would make one kozy workstation, if I can fit it in my London appartment, wich I havnt even found yet.

The launchpad looks expecially appealing right now.

No comments: