Sunday, August 12, 2012

From Paddington to Dartington

Dartington, chapter #1: "From Paddington to Dartington". 
 So I made it to Dartington after 3-4 hour trip with some equally exciting and stressful moments on the train when I almost forgot the name of my stop. Thanks to very accurate descripion from DISS (nice acronym btw for Dartington International Summer School) I did manage to narrow the options down to 1 stop: "Totnes". Seeing loads of people get off the train carrying violins and cellos helped too. After checking in, a short introduction session and dinner, me and my new mates sat down at the local pub. Later in the evening it started pouring down. Sitting under a tent in pitch dark, pouring rain with an occasional thunder drinking beer is very cozy. First session of the Advanced Composition Course is today at 11am.
 

No comments: