Saturday, October 8, 2011

New looks!

There are some big things gona happen soon to this blog.

I´m very bored with the way things are looking now and I´ll be adding some new, original looks, hopefully not later than in a month, with the help of http://www.raphaellephotography.com/ . This will also apply to my main site: www.helgirafn.com

In other news, the heat wave in London is over! Good news for Sara and me since our appartment was almost not livable during the hottest days.

I´ve started preporations for my next Guildhall project wich is a piece for 2 pianos. My dear professor, Matthew King, pointed out a few works I should study and Debussys En blanc et noir ("In white and black") is one of them. And from now on it will be a personal favorite of mine! A very intriguing piece.

No comments: